The Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
The Center for Wound Healing at St. Mary’s General Hospital specializes in the treatment of:
- Diabetic, pressure, and neuropathic ulcers
- Surgical and traumatic wounds
- Peristomal skin irritations
- Vasculitis and venous insufficiency
- Burns, radiation lesions and failed skin grafts
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Diabetes and edema management
- Infectious disease management
- Nutritional disease management
- Pain Management
Advanced wound care techniques:
- Bio-engineered skin substitutes
- Hyberbaric Oxygen therapy for patients, including bariatric patients up to 700 lbs.
- Growth factor therapy
- Specialized dressings and wraps
- Compression and negative pressure therapy
The Center for Wound Healing at St. Mary’s General Hospital accepts most insurance plans and on-site Medicaid Services. Complimentary valet parking is available to all patients, with free transportation to and from an outpatient procedure available for specific situations. Physician referrals are required for treatment.
If you are a new patient to the Wound Healing Center, for your convenience, please review our new patient forms below. To lessen the wait time at your first appointment, please print and bring with you these completed forms.